- 1st line support (and possibly 2nd line support) for all internal users worldwide
- Follow thru the Incident Management Process
- Log all relevant tickets (incidents and service requests) received via walk-in or phone call. Initially handle all incoming tickets received via the ticketing system
- Proper investigation and resolution of tickets
- Proper escalation of tickets that cannot be resolved on your end
- Create knowledge articles and other information for end users / internal IT use
- Monitoring of infrastructure and business systems
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- With at least 1 year of relevant technical service desk support / IT support.
- Eager to learn new skills and obtain new knowledge
- Good command in English
- This is a permanent role
- Working location in Jurong East
- Office hours varies between either "7am to 3.30pm" and "9am to 5.30pm".
- Training is provided
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21576
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239