- Single-point-of-contact for Infrastructure team for all new system initiatives.
- Work closely with team members for related procurement deadlines.
- Monitoring and reviewing own performance to achieve targets and deadline.
- Handle Sales enquiries, contract, and license renewal.
- Prepare Quotation and Invoice, delivery order, contract preparation.
- Track all sales record, generate, and analyse sales report.
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years of working experience in procurement.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation Skill.
- Familiar with Hardware and Software Product Procurement.
- Microsoft Work intermedium knowledge (especially track function).
- Familiar with Budgeting and Forecasting Management.
- Knowledge on Maintenance and Renewal terms.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21611
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024