Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. Currently , they are seeking a well qualified candidate to join them as " Senior Manager (Talent Acquisition with Strategic & manpower resource planning Experience)".
This role covers the following responsibilities :
- Understand Global HQ's business strategy and support Talent Acquisition Team Lead to translate those strategies into workforce / hiring strategies globally.
- Global Employer/Employee value proposition and Branding including Core Values roll out, diversity and inclusion initiatives and projects etc.
- Build a future ready, scalable Talent Acquisition engine and talent staffing and planning.
- Handles full cycle of talent acquisition process i.e. talent evaluation and screening, job advertising and posting, on/off boarding etc.
- Talent prospecting at employment fairs, campus recruiting activities, and building or sourcing talent pipelines/networks.
- Job Description Management
- Internal process management of organization changes and transfers (including communication).
- Degree & above in related field.
- 8+ years of progressive Human Resources and Recruitment experience
- Experience of workforce planning would be an asset
- Experience of success factors recruiting and onboarding
- Strong consultative and diagnostics skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Data driven and savvy with metrics and analytics to drive decisions and solutioning
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
- An individual who inspires action, builds relationships and facilitates change
- Ability to align strategy, people and activities across functions, processes and teams is critical
- Someone who is able to translate vision and strategy into clear, actionable human capital plans
- Seasoned and detailed professional who can span between strategic work and execution of operational tactics to ensure detailed and flawless delivery of people programs and services
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21612. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055