Our client is one of the main marine chemical manufacturers in Asia. Currently, they are seeking a sales-driven and customer-centric individual to join them as "Executive (Sales cum Account Servicing/ Management)(Marine/Maritime or Nautical Studies Background or equivalent)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Build the sales pipeline to hit the targets as specified based on quality opportunities on existing accounts and new business belonging to ship owner and ship management clients. Types of vessels : container, bulk & tanker.
- Proactively utilize the available sales tools to relentlessly identify areas of growth and facilitate respective actions within portfolio.
- Foster strong relationships with the customers through high quality and frequent customer face to face meetings. Products include : water treatment, industrial and specialty chemicals for vessels.
- Work closely, align with (building team spirit) and hand-over to internal stakeholders.
- Seek out, develop and maintain multi-level entry points and relationships with own accounts.
- Ensure accurate and updated information on CRM system.
- Ensure customer portfolio adhere to all terms, including credit, and that the deal generate optimal return through proactive contract management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marine/Maritime/Nautical Studies qualification preferred. Lack of formal education can be compensated by relevant experience.
- Sailing or other maritime engineering experience is preferred.
- Preferably international sales experience in technical sales.
- Results oriented and with demonstrated achievements in sales.
- Hands on Experience in negotiating with customers.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Able to work independently by planning and organizing own work.
- Ambitious and a strong desire for success with a commercial mindset.
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities.
- IT literate/digital savviness, with experience from working with excel, MS office, CRM systems etc.
- Highly structured.
- Proven communication skills.
- Ability to change and drive change.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21626. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055