- Perform detailed AML/CFT review and risk monitoring on clients account and transactions flows
- Follow-up with account and transaction analysis and clarification with front office
- Review, analyse and dispose transaction alerts
- Obtain and upload results of the transaction alert analysis and supporting documentation
- Proper and timely escalation and highlight concerns with rectification action
- Oversee annual QA review and Internal Audits, coordinate responses to audits and regulatory queries
- Min 5 - 8 working experience in Compliance
- Well versed in MAS regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Strong working knowledge of AML (KYC and Transaction Monitoring/Investigation)
- CAMs certified or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Nurul Amirah | Registration No: R22108940