• Maintaining all equipment in the best operating condition and minimizing equipment breakdown within the framework of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & SEHS.
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all plant equipment to maximize plant availability and minimize disruption to production process.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance and ad hoc work request on all plant equipment.
• Support routine equipment re-qualification works.
• Takes personal responsibility for quality in all aspects of maintenance work that will have impact on product quality.
• Coordinate external resources for maintenance & repair / replacement activities.
• Lead, supervise, develop, and motivate junior PM Technicians in troubleshooting and faults rectification of all plant equipment.
• Assist Engineers to perform the routine work planning with operations counterpart to enable seamless work handover and minimize disruption to production schedule.
• Technical Diploma from Polytechnic in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronics) with minimum 5 years in process or related industry or ITE in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronics) with minimum 7 years in process or related industry.
• Good knowledge in maintenance, mechanical, process, calibration & operating principles of process control instrument in process or chemical plants.
• Boiler Operation Certified, Utilities Process Handling, LEW Certified
• Good understanding of Standard Engineering Practice, GMP guide and relevant maintenance standards
• Working experience with Vendor (GE, Fedegarri, Emerson, Quest, E&H, Skan and etc) in Autoclave, Isolator, Washing Machine (added advantage)
• Basic awareness of industrial standards
• SEHS awareness.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693