- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshoot equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime
- Resolving equipment issues and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Maximize uptime of equipment to sustain equipment performance
- Execute new equipment start-up to support production, from facilities hook-up, vendor start-up, to acceptance of equipment for production
- Coordinate with process, integration and manufacturing engineers to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives.
- Provide leadership in giving direction and systematic guidance to Equipment Engineer / Associate Engineer.
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience or Diploma with 10 years of relevant experience
- Broad spectrum exposure to different tool types
- Excellent understanding of operations within the company and skilled in supplier management
- Team player with logical thinking and problem solving skills as well as a passion for learning
- Proven track record of problem solving and process improvement in a semiconductor manufacturing context
- Knowledge in SPC, FMEA, 8D
- Team player with positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Independent worker
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671