Business Analyst (1-year contract under GMP, renewable)
- Position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution.
- Understand proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, process flow diagrams etc.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders and work with the technical team to ensure that they understand the requirements.
- Develop business/functional test scenarios for the testing team.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge of different Estimation Processes, Financial Accounting & Payment Gateway system will be preferred.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21672
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Ai Linh at Ai.Linh@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | VO UYEN AI LINH | Registration No: R22109232