- Responsible for managing a team of buyers as well as the processes of planning, sourcing, purchasing, and inventory control in the procurement of CZ/MRO/Spares materials and services as well as other commodities as required by the Company.
- Represent the commercial and legal interest of the Company in contractual matters pertaining to the source, specification, quality, delivery, payment terms and commitments for purchased parts, services and supplies in accordance with the Company’s Policy.
- Manages the activities and is responsible for the result of the purchasing and receiving-warehouse-inventory control functions.
- Assure that purchasing, timely delivery, supplier’s relationship management and inventory control policies, guidelines, and procedures are followed and if necessary developed and documented to assure consistency, repeatability and compliance with company, EHS and legal requirements. Develop and execute continuous improvement programs to enhance department productivity.
- Support local projects for capital spending and to align with the global project team in the Company. Purchase of small local equipment if required.
- Participate in Procurement & Logistics Internal Committee and workshops and implement agreed upon strategic target and goals.
- Support task to meet company’s initiative, include but not limited to compliance, continuous improvement, corrective actions, enhancement in productivity/capability/capacity.
- Responsible as local procurement & logistics / quality representative.
- Deploy and support quality systems and processes for Strategic Procurement (SP) / P&L.
- Ensure compliance of SP policies and procedures and and efficiency of local P&L policies and procedures; support standardization and globalization for all SP / P&L processes.
- Represent SP / P&L in customer and other external audits to maintain qualification.
- Support local use of SAP QN module for supplier related quality topics.
- Decide on necessary training for his subordinates and coordinate this request with his superior.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related technical area of study and management experience in purchasing, scheduling, inventories control or other materials management.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Supervision, leadership and communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21691
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024