- Providing level 1 & 2 support and assistance pertaining to network, server and IT infrastructure related matters
- Providing end user client computing support like Windows 7&10, MS Office suites, Live meeting, VPN and etc.
- Provide Service Desk support for end users, remote users and MES Systems
- Manage user account in organization domain and user access rights in different computer system
- Project management and execution experience mainly for local projects
- Inventory control of IT hardware and software
- Provide end user training whenever necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Possessing 5 years of relevant experiences
- IT Certifications preferably (MCSE, CCNA & ITIL)
- Well versed in end user client computing in terms of setup, configuration and technical support.
- Experienced in supporting and rectifying LAN/WAN and server infrastructure related issues
- Experienced in Server room management and support
- Some knowledge of IT Security is required
- Preferably with some knowledge of SAP/Oracle systems
- Experience working with the ITIL methodology
- This role is on 12 months contract renewable, convertible to permanent based on performances
- Working location at West area
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am – 5pm
- Available immediately
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21698
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239