- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure planned KPI's of efficiency & performance are met or exceeded.
- Track competencies of subordinates & provide leadership & development as required to achieve objectives.
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations.
- Maintaining research and activity documentation and preparing reports.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
- Study production and machine requirements
- Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources
- Develop & track improvement in reduction of planned OT hours.
- Coordinate set up & implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
- Establish individual accountability using coaching & support & performance management process.
- Ensure Assess manufacturing operations staffing & skill requirements.
- Develop plans to address needs.
- Diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing or any equivalent discipline
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing supervision skills preferred with high level of technical expertise and knowledge of manufacturing processes
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693