6 Months contract in Private Banking environment
- Conduct periodic reviews for client including source of wealth, transactional activity, due diligence, name screening and AML risk factors.
- Perform sanctions checks, politically exposed person (PEP) assessments and adverse media checks, and act as a point of contact for any escalation raised by the front office.
- Assess and complete periodic review timely and accurately
- Provide proper and timely escalation to Manager and highlight concerns with proposed rectification action required.
- Possess degree with a min of 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience in KYC review/AML/Transaction Monitoring
- Proficient in Microsoft Office softwares (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Familiar with the local regulatory guidelines and KYC
**This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Nurul Amirah | Registration No: R22108940