- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, protect and develop the company's brands via suitable PR activities.
- Manages the on-going maintenance of company websites and e-catalogs for SEA, Japan and Australia. Develops high-impact web strategies based on the company’s needs and sales objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s customer contact database, either directly or indirectly to ensure that it is clean, current, organized, accessible for direct mailings and direct e-mail.
- Responsible for maintaining directly or indirectly the project reference and partner list.
- Responsible to collect and submit success stories and articles to our corporate editor.
- Creates newsletter campaigns for subscribers and reaches out to potential target groups.
- Maintain all marketing lists and distribution for all Marketing activities, campaigns and press releases.
- Manage and coordinate any outside agencies used in association with duties. Including advertising agencies, concepting groups, design/production houses, database management, etc.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Responsible to ensure all content of communications, art and photography are uniform and consistent, which meet the company’s branding strategies and guidelines.
- Ensures total accuracy of materials including specific product information and proofing elements.
- Responsible for creating and managing collateral materials for trade shows and other marketing events.
- Leads the development of the annual marketing communications budget.
- Monitors and tracks budget expenses, distributors marketing funds and provides quarterly reporting.
- Super-user for SalesForce.Com & SharePoint
- Possess 3-5 years of related experience.
- Digital savvy. Stays up to speed with developments on digital and social media platforms.
- Has previously used / can learn new digital tools related to Marketing.
- Hands-on exposure to a CRM like Salesforce.
- MS Office 365 expertise.
- In-depth experience in digital marketing.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21719
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766