* Our client is a public sector located in West area.
- Identify the training needs for the public sector, design, develop and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programmes as well as assess trainers.
- Organise and conduct focus group discussions, design surveys/questionnaires or conduct interviews to solicit training needs from public sector agencies.
- Work with subject matter experts and team researchers to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources, Organisation Development or Learning and Development.
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within organisation and with external partners
- Demonstrate integrity and drive for excellence in work
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21731
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609