Company: Public Sector
Role: Manage a portfolio of programmes to deepen digital literacy and transformation capabilities in the Public Service.
- Conceptualise online, blended or classroom learning interventions for the Public Service on Digital Skills.
- Work with experts to shape the course learning outcomes and develop traiing materials.
- Assess the impact and effectivesnnes of learning interventions at individual trainee and organization level.
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in L&D to keep programmes abreast.
- Take on research and implement initiatives/programmes to drive technology-enable learning.
- Mange stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
- Knowledge of current trends in technology. (i.e RPA, data analytics, digital transformation).
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies.
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21733
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024