Report To: Finance Manager
- Supervise the day-to-day financial operations
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/ yearly management, group & financial reporting with accuracy and integrity.
- Prepare monthly management report and consolidation package, and provide commentaries on key variances.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in planning, budgeting and forecasting activities with business partners.
- Responsible for month-end closing activities such as review/prepare journal vouchers, reconciliation, analysis of revenue, expenses, absorption, variances, cash flows and balance sheets audit schedules movements.
- Assist in the inventory costing, variances tracking and reporting.
- Provide guidance, advice and support to the Finance team (including overseas subsidiaries) and operation team at the operational level.
- Management of cash flow and credit assessment & control.
- Review/Prepare monthly GST filing.
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Statutory Financial Statements.
- Participate in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Liaison with bankers, auditors, corporate secretary and tax agents.
- Assist in projects and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience with strong hands-on exposure in a MNC.
- Good working knowledge in Singapore GST and accounting standards.
- Familiarity working ERP Systems (e.g: SAP, Oracle).
- Experience in advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Point and other Microsoft Office skills,
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21735
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024