Design, modify and evaluate embedded firmware, and/or programmable logic and/or electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in electronic equipment and devices.
- Perform engineering work in research, development, and/or design of new products and/or sustaining of existing products.
- Use equipment to analyze operating data and conduct experimental tests
- Design product architectures to meet specific parameters. Includes critical timing issues, complex algorithms, configuration strategies, interface strategies, etc.
- Provides detailed technical documentation verifying proof of design feasibility.
- Manages projects including performance, technical requirements, budget, and schedule.
- Degree or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3-5 yrs CPLD and FPGA (Xilinx preferred) experience. Ability to source VHDL code independently for embedded controller applications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with real-time embedded software design.
- Demonstrated working experience with VHDL required
- Experience with creating RTL designs using hardware description language (HDL) directly, Verilog or VHDL.
- FPGA measurements and control of devices in VHDL.
- SPI bus or similar interface knowledge required.
- Knowledge of revision control, vaults and tracking of firmware progression
- Knowledge of PCBA layout also desired, especially Altium.
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671