Reporting to the Assistant Director, you will propose and implement the strategies, priorities and standards for managing the hospital branding and communications needs.
- Providing event and communications counsel and support to clinical, nursing, allied health and admin departments to ensure appropriate messaging and correct use of corporate branding - including editorial oversight for collaterals and general communications materials.
- Developing and executing internal and external communications plan to support department / organisational programmes including the company sustainability initiative.
- Conceptualising and driving of plans to showcase the heritage of the company including the compilation of archival inventory and heritage materials.
- Developing and managing of crisis communications plan for various scenarios including cybersecurity.
- Participating in emergency preparedness exercises and be familiar with response plans according to the different types of crisis.
- Supporting Corporate Communications initiatives at the Group level.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- University degree preferably in mass communications, public relations or journalism.
- Minimum three years’ relevant work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, creative, meticulous and results-oriented.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21741
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024