- Report to the Finance Director and lead the day-to-day financial operations
- Review and prepare monthly / quarterly / yearly management, group consolidation & financial reporting with accuracy and integrity.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure compliance to the internal control processes and update procedures as necessary.
- Lead planning, budgeting and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
- Assist management to make financial decisions.
- Provide leadership in supervising and coaching the employees.
- Provide guidance, advice and support to the Finance team (including overseas subsidiaries) and operation team at the operational level
- Responsible for statutory submission like annual financial statements, monthly GST and corporate tax declaration & submission
- Participate in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Assist in projects and ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or ACCA.
- Minimum 7 years relevant working experience in MNC manufacturing Environment.
- Minimum 3 years of leadersip Experience and CPA Certified.
- Good knowledge in GST, Corporate Taxation, cross border taxation and accounting standards.
- Good knowledge with SAP / Oracle.
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Office.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- An effective team player and communicator, need to understand the operations and engage proactively amongst the cross functional stakeholders and cultivate close working relationships.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21742
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024