- Measure and monitor sales performance and company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct analyses on Company’s polymer business performance, including price, customer ranking, cost to serve, market segments and netback.
- Collect up-to-date market information via multiple sources, including 3rd party consulting publications and internal sales reports; and maintain a database of market research and reports that will be shared across the business and with key external stakeholders.
- Identify and interpret market trends, including supply/demand, benchmark prices, import and export data, and competitor analyses, and making this easily accessible and available on a timely basis.
- Prepare business reports for meetings, both routinely and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assist Managers to prepare long-term and mid-term marketing/sales plan, and company business budget, based on established strategy.
- Work closely with and support ad-hoc research requests from various internal departments, mainly the teams from Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and IT, while maintaining connections with external consultants.
- A basic degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Chemical Engineering, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Industry knowledge in the chemical business, preferably in the petrochemical sector.
- Proficiency in using SAP, BW and MS Office tools, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in international trading business processes and terms.
- Hands-on experience in data analyses and data modelling.
- Strong ability to quickly read and accurately analyse and interpret market, financial and analyst reports.
- Keen business acumen to help the company improve its bottom line.
- Ability to speak effectively in public and present summary findings to large groups.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21747
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024