- Leads DFM discussions and manage RFQ packages with suppliers and internal key stakeholders (R&D, Industrial Engineering, SQE) to meet drawing specifications and achieve optimal component cost and quality
- Manages the FA (First Articles) submission timeline, qualification status and approval records. Expedite resolution of FA failures to meet the project target milestone.
- Ensures supply chain connectivity of all parts during Product transfer and NPI builds till mass production phase.
- Comply and adhere to company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety Management System requirements.
- Hands-on attending to and resolving ECN/ECO and EOL tasks
- Degree in Engineering with min. 3 years /Diploma in Engineering with min. 5 years or more of relevant experience in sourcing, purchasing and process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in manufacturing processes related to EE commodity, preferably in power supply, PCBA, and related EE components and processes.
- Experience in NPI sourcing and product transfer.
- Ability to directly manage ECOs and EOL projects
- Ability to comprehend engineering drawings, BOM independently for the purposes of vendor qualification & selection
- Knowledge in SAP and MS Office.
- Exposure in high-mix low-volume (HMLV) environment and Kanban system, preferably in a medical equipment environment
- Flexible to travel at moderate intensity
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671