Provide support to the system deployment, maintaining and troubleshooting of the Company's IT infrastructure, responsibities as below:
• To provide end user support including support of new, replacement and upgrade for computers.
• To perform system deployment include installation, testing, monitor, maintenance and upgrade of system and IT infrastructure (Hardware and Software).
• To maintain IT system performance, security and availability.
• Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent;
• 4 – 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity in a MNC with hands on experience in IT technical support and troubleshooting skills;
• In-depth knowledge and hands in experience of Windows Active Directory and Domain Controller (Win 2016/2019), DNS, Group Policy Objects (GPO), File Server and User Access, Computer/Server patching, BigFix Server administration and Scripting (i.e. Power Shell);
• Experience in IT networking i.e. LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, VPN and etc;
• Navision, SAP and Unix/Linux administration experience would be an advantage;
• Post IT qualifications e.g. Microsoft certificate, Cisco certified network would be an advantage;
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21759
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Kwan You Jun at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Kwan You Jun | Registration No: R22110825