As a NOC Analyst, you will be responsible for end to end availability of the infrastructure and services operated by company for Aircraft. The Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst performs technical analysis of system issues and outages as they occur across customer enterprise networks. This individual then performs research to troubleshoot and resolve the issue or, depending upon complexity, escalates the issue to higher-level systems administrators and network engineers.
The NOC Analyst is responsible for researching and documenting various mitigation strategies, and must maintain current and thorough knowledge of customer technologies and their significance to customer operations. This individual must be able to prioritize remediation of issues in a 24 x 7 environment with critical uptime requirements. The NOC analyst may also perform basic system administration tasks such as network/system troubleshooting, patching operating systems and applications, and executing various scripts.
• To focus on strong customer service, with the ability to communicate among highly technical teams.
• As a point of contact for customers, partners and internal teams for service impacting issues, outages and remediation status.
• To provide timely response and communications around incidents, outages and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams
• To recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact
• To monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications
• To perform basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc.)
• To support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied shift schedules may include day or evening hours.
• To collect and review performance reports for various systems, and report trends in hardware and application performance to assist senior technical personnel to predict future issues or outages
• To document all actions in accordance with standard company policies and procedures, work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles
• Be passion for succeeding in assigned tasks and to produce work of the highest quality even under pressure
• To demonstrates a strong desire to see the team achieve its common goals
• Strong IT Operations experience in large scale, mission critical enterprise heterogeneous infrastructure leveraging DevOps, SRE & Agile methodologies with B. Tech./B.E. degree in Electronics & Telecomm or Computer Science
• Proven of work experience in the network and/or application/system support domain, Airline Operations and Product & Service knowledge around aircraft communication services environment (will be a plus)
• Previous NOC experience is strongly preferred, extensive experience in all aspects of technology outages and stakeholder management
• Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and Cisco network devices
• ITIL, networking & server certifications preferred; Microsoft Azure, Cisco, RedHat certification nice to have
• Knowledge of complex IT/Network systems and/or application/system support domain
• 8am to 8pm (work 2 days, rest 2 days)
• First 6 to 7 months, you will be working on office hours 9.00am to 6.00pm. Monday to Friday.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21771
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Kwan You Jun at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Kwan You Jun | Registration No: R22110825