Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Expert
Our Client is a global healthcare company aims to improve the quality of human life. The company is one of the leading MNCs in developing and manufacturing drugs, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
- To identify digitalisation solutions in aiding Total Quality Management (TQM) efforts.
- To be responsible for meeting project timelines throughout the system deployment process.
- To troubleshoot and resolve all technical issues throughout the digitalisation implementation process.
- To act as catalyst in driving continuous improvement & manufacturing excellence between laboratories and the production floor.
- To ensure cohesiveness, quality and efficiency of the digitalisation deployment process.
- To maintain healthy working relationship with all stakeholders.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of technical knowledge in handling Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) engineering or technology transfer.
- Equip with excellent technical knowledge of digitalisation deployment/ execution in the pharmaceutical/ bio-pharmaceutical industries.
- Excellent change management skills involving innovative digitalisation/ LIMS.
- Excellent knowledge in various quality management tools such as VFQ, Lean Six Sigma, Agile Methodologies, GxP & etc.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Patricia Lin @ Patricia.Lin@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Patricia Lin | Registration No: R22105276