On behalf of our client in the IT Delivery Services, we are sourcing for Senior Systems Engineer, experienced in providing level 2 Systems & Servers support and maintenance in Windows and Linux, and Private Cloud & AWS environments.
- Manage and Administer On-Premises Cloud Virtualisation – build, configure and troubleshoot, capacity management and reporting
- Provision for AWS EC2, CloudWatch, RDS, VPC, Storage Services
- Perform System & Servers Administration on Windows (90%) and Linux (10%) environment - Servers and Services performance fine tuning, fault management, System patching, upgrades
- Administer system up to Windows Server OS, DNS, AD, M365, Certificate Store, External Certificates
- Administer Veeam Backup
- Manage, administrate and monitor Aruba & Cisco Switches, A10 vThunder Load Balancer and Checkpoint Firewall
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technologies, Information Systems or relevant
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in providing level 2 Systems, Server and Cloud support in Windows and Linux environment
- Certified in ITIL v3 or above
- Experience in ITSM process, tickets (Incident and Service Requests) management
- Experience in Nutanix HCI and Services
- Proficient in AWS Cloud and Private Cloud – MUST HAVE
- Basic Knowledge and experience in working with Networking, Switches and Routers – training provide for specific brand of Switches and Routers
- L2 System Support experience for AD, DNS, Exchange online, MS Teams, Office 365
- Administration Support experience in Veeam Backup
- Knowledge and experience in using CyberArk, Solarwinds, Tanium
Additional Job Information
- Yearly contract renewable
- ONLY Singaporeans will be considered for this role
- 24 x 7 support – weekly rostered duty
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673