· Planning and Implementation of digital marketing activities on platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Company system and support selected channels.
· Update company website to keep content fresh and relevant to the local and regional markets.
· Copywriting, edit and ensure accuracy of marketing contents on webpages, press releases, social media, electronic direct mailers, videos and presentations.
· Manage agencies and ensure timely delivery of marketing materials for local and regional countries.
· Support company event, networking, presentation and seminars.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver clear, accurate and consistent messaging across campaigns and activities.
· Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism.
· Min 3 years’ experience in marketing communication, PR, publishing and/or advertising.
· Has experience in dealing B2B.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Able to proof read and editing skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21782
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024