Our client is the region’s dominant operator for one of the alternative asset classes that has remained resilient during the pandemic and is in the emerging sector with more than 70 facilities across Asia Pacific regions.
- You will manage consolidation, monthly and quarterly management reports forecasting and budgeting processes, perform analysis on various consolidated financial drivers for management reporting purposes and prepare and review Group reports.
- You will be managing funding forecast and requirements, oversee statutory filings including financial statements and tax, participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- You will provide financial advice and simulate impact for divestment and acquisitions to investment team and support investments, divestments and business planning activities including advising accounting treatments and performing financial impact simulations.
- You will support investor relation matters such as preparation of FAQs and announcement slides, handles treasury and cash management matters, manage internal and external audits and any other duties as assigned.
- You possess a degree or professional qualification in Accountancy or CPA, with at least 10 years of relevant experience in consolidation, financial reporting, and good understanding of Singapore financial reporting standards SFRS(I).
- You have good people-management and organisation skills and is independent and work effectively under pressure.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21787
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766