- Manages part qualification (First Article) through submission to approval, to ensure material readiness before product launch.
- Initiates EC change form (e.g. adds, deletes and description of changes), track and monitor the EC approval status and completion.
- Leads and coordinates EC activities (datasheet, alternative part sourcing, purchase request, FA samples delivery, etc) among cross-functional team members and suppliers.
- Product Life Cycle Management - Manages key product life /change management activities for the Medical/industrial products to support factory revenue and on-time delivery. Key deliverables include planning for Qualification, timely release of Engineering Change and supplier readiness.
- Drives and leads monthly EOL meetings with cross-functional teams and suppliers to ensure actions are taken and follow-up at supplier sites.
- Maintains EOL tracker, track actions and provides escalation path or resources to ensure actions are taken and completed timely.
- Manages and drives Supplier Notification of Change (SNC) activities among cross-functional team members and suppliers.
- Project Management - Leads NPI project for Medical/industrial products. Key deliverables include preparing and sending RFQ packages; conducts DFM discussions with suppliers and internal key stakeholders; oversees FA (First Article) activities from submission till approval; ensure supplier readiness in meeting delivery timeline; and achieving optimal component cost and quality.
- Regional Supply chain strategy for Labels and Printing materials (User Manual, CD).
- Reviews current documentation and system, establish and implement efficient documentation database system.
- Degree (Electrical / Electronics Engineering) with minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or Product/Process Engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in manufacturing processes, preferably related to Electrical or Electronics commodities.
- Ability to comprehend engineering drawings independently for the purpose of vendor qualification & selection.
- Knowledge in SAP and MS Office.
- Exposure in high-mix low-volume (HMLV) environment and Kanban system, preferably in a medical equipment environment.
- Flexible to travel at moderate intensity
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671