Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Senior Executive (Depot/Intermodal Procurement)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
· Support global depot and intermodal procurement activities to achieve sustainable improvement.
· Develop sourcing plan with key focus on sustainable procurement objective and strategy to negotiate with suppliers.
· Identify procurement needs, using tender tools backed by data.
· Perform supplier assessment to evaluate service.
· Drive digitalization of intermodal network to improve efficiency.
· Collaborate with regional offices and agencies on country specific action procurement plans and intermodal development.
· Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
· Degree in Maritime or Logistics and Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in shipping.
· Candidates without prior experience may apply.
· Strong team player and communicates well with all stakeholders.
· Strong ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Data driven, good analytical skills and keen eye for details.
· Experience in depot and intermodal processes.
· Well verse in procurement best practices.
· Change Management Mind-Set
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21820. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055