As a member of HR Operation & Projects team, provide overall HR support in the areas including but not limited to HR daily operation, payroll, HRIS, recruiting, training and development, employee relationship and other HR modules to realize the business growth targets and objectives.
- Independently handles the employee life cycle process (pre & on-boarding, contracting, orientation, exit, etc.) for full-time employees & contractors.
- Manage and handle recruitment activities of direct hire & contractors, including working with site HRBP to develop effective industry specified hiring processes and channels to build pipeline.
- Maintain and update employee information records in HRIS / P-file and administer legislated work passes for employees and family.
- Involved in the payroll process with Country HR operation team such as provisioning of monthly payroll transactions to outsourced payroll vendor, including payment process to 3rd party vendors for contractors.
- Benefits administration such as leave system, outpatient medical and insurance administration and ensure service deliverables by 3rd party vendors.
- Update and maintain HR SOP to identify opportunities for process improvement, raise PR / PO.
- Support Talent Review Process to Site HRBP and business, Country HR Operation team and site HRBP to develop & implement employee engagement/communication events and implementation of ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably with HR specialization.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in MNC companies.
- Strong in HR daily operational function and activities.
- Well organized, strong process orientation.
- Experience with SAP and Success Factor will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of local labour laws and legislations.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21822
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024