· Responsible for planning and implementing the execution of preventive and corrective programs within schedule in compliance to regulatory standards and requirements.
· Perform troubleshooting/ faut diagnosis/ failure analysis to determine cause of failure for equipment.
· Development of Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) to technicians to develop their competence.
· Develop and perform Risk Assessments to evaluate mitigation measures for all maintenance activities.
· Establish and maintain proper document system to achieve all jobs internally for sharing and audit purposes.
· Assist in identification, planning and reviewing of necessary training needs for mentoring and coaching of maintenance staffs.
· Preparation and write maintenance and spares consumption report.
· Perform other duties as instructed by Management.
· Degree in Engineering or related discipline
· 2–3 years of relevant work experience
· Ability to relate work with different stakeholders
· Proficiency in Excel, Words and Powerpoint
· Able to think and work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693