Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop software for Automated Computer Vision Equipment
- Software development for GUI, big data management, real time socket communication
- Involve in Software Development Life Cycle
- Technical Support and Deployment
- Diploma / Degree in engineering discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge in programming skills in Visual Studio Development Environment is a must
- Proficient in Visual C++ and/or C# programming language
- Knowledge in programming languages such as Python, C# is an added advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot electronics / PC hardware is an added advantage
- Proficient in English both Written and Verbal Communication
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671