Our client is a major Energy cum Commodities Trading MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced candidate to join them as " Accounts Manager (Shipping/Commodities Trading MNC)”.
- Accounts Team Lead/Manager with responsibilities covering all aspects of financial accounting, budgeting, and corporate reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial closing
- Cashflow management
- Liaise with various external counterparts such as Auditors, Bankers and government agencies like IRAS, MPA & others
- Handling tax filling related matters (annual corporate tax and quarterly GST)
- Preparation of budgets, statutory and management financial reports, consolidation package and provide commentaries on key variances
- Coordinating and working closely with regional and global HQ team to ensure consistencies on accounting and finance related matters
- Prepare board pack and financial analysis of business
- Provides understanding of the financial performance and key drivers to the Board of Directors and HQ Management
- Loan/ re-financing management and interest rate management.
- Liaise with bankers and group treasury functions to ensure adequate funding and FX/ interest coverage
- ·Ensure compliance with financial reporting standards and statutory requirements
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy or equivalent
- 7 years or more working experience in accounting field is required
- Possess leadership qualities to lead a team
- Relevant working experience in trading house or shipping business would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations, laws and any other compliance requirements
- High computer literacy, technically agile with numbers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work and communicate with management
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented with strong ability to meet tight reporting deadlines in a multitasking environment
- Good understanding of the related governance framework and a strong focus on good internal controls
- A self-motivated, resourceful and fast learner who is able to balance multiple priorities
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21831. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055