- Independently lead, manage and motivate a group of Equipment Senior Engineers and Engineers
- Organizes and manage cost on equipment, projects, materials and people.
- Liaise with external suppliers and professionals from other sites to provide opportunities and specific technical needs for the team.
- Report and present team results, executions, and projections in all internal and external meetings.
- Systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime.
- Establish optimum spares and consumables stock to support equipment maintenance.
- Establish effective preventive maintenance program me and troubleshooting guide.
- Setup effective detection and monitor system to prevent equipment excursion.
- Coordinate and drive new equipment hookup, startup and release.
- Drive Continuous Improvement project (CIP) to achieve best in class in quality and cost
- Train, coach and certify Equipment Engineer/Assistant Maintenance Engineers and PM Technician in systematic troubleshooting and PM maintenance skill.
- Work across functional group to ensure key performance indices are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Equipment Owner in Dry Etching equipment. Diploma holder with more than 8 years can be considered.
- Attention to detail and have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership quality and project management skills.
- Able to think out of box. Self-motivated
- Good communication and documentation skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671