- Negotiate and manage existing lease renewals with Landlords for assigned portfolio.
- Conduct Market Analysis and feasibility studies to seek out opportunities for expansion and growth for the company.
- Conduct site visits or viewings to identify potential areas for expansion.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with commercial landlords, government agencies and property agents to secure new sites through tender or negotiation.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with stakeholders for long term partnerships.
- Prepare and update weekly/monthly reports to management.
- Identify and secure signage to increase brand awareness
- Preferably with Diploma / Degree in Estate Management, Building and Business Marketing or any Diploma / Degree with relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in Tenancy Management and Leasing or equivalent.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Multi-tasker, ability to handle tight timelines while being detail oriented.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills with good understanding of P&L.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams.
- Relevant training will also be provided.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21857
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024