Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a well qualified candidate to join them as "Intermodal Strategies Manager (Rail/Trucking/Barge)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Overseeing commercial and operational aspects of intermodal in terms of Rail, Trucking and Barge.
- Formulate the intermodal strategies, execution plan as well as the progress and continual improvement.
- Manage intermodal project progress, haulage pricing review and haulage inquiries.
- Coordinate and liaise with Liner Trade, procurement team and other stakeholders to review the intermodal businesses and activities.
- Tracking and reporting performance of intermodal activities and development areas.
- Achieve intermodal KPI given.
- Research and analyse existing and prospective intermodal opportunities.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to proactively identify and resolve issues in timely manners concerning transportation, logistics system or customer issues.
- Responds to intermodal network inquiries.
- Digitalize Intermodal transportation, tracking activities and logistics solution.
- Diploma/Degree Holder in related fields
- Experience in inland depot, trucking and intermodal operations
- 5 years of relevant experience in shipping, logistics, intermodal or related fields
- Data driven, good analytical skills and keen eye for details.
- Strong team player and communicates well with all stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with creative solutions.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21866. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055