Report to: Managing Director, Deputy Managing Director and Assistant Vice President.
- Responsible for developing new corporate accounts on Regional Level and promote close co-operation within the company.
- Responsible for ensuring the Profit / Loss, Operating Revenue & Gross Profit planning annually.
- Developed strategic business plans and supply chain solutions.
- Overseeing the execution of strategic business plans towards achieving company objectives.
- To further expand the scope of current contracts and organic growth.
- Development and expansion new customers.
- Communicate effectively and build relationship trust with effective collaboration to all the relevant stakeholders within the company.
- To work closely with the customer service & operations teams of each Yamato branch office to improve customer satisfaction and implementation of new processes for target corporate customers.
- Report weekly and monthly business progress.
- Responsible for the collection of receivables of the Regional target customers by the deadline, and report at the monthly receivables management meeting.
- Master or Degree in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines.
- 10 years of regional sales experiences and knowledge in international trade and logistics industry.
- Make proposals that improves the corporate value and customer value of the customer as a result of the grasped management issues together with the preparation of materials.
- Frequent Travel might be required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21876
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024