Reporting: Head of Marketing
- Work closely with relevant teams (Product, HR, Facility Management etc) to develop written materials including press releases, Q&A, media standby statements on brand/product issues as required.
- Work with Brand & Campaign Manager in the development and execution of brand-building initiatives and marketing campaigns to drive sales revenue.
- Sustain clear and aligned communications externally and internally.
- Develop and manage marketing & PR content of targeted segments on social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok etc. with appointed agencies.
- Scout for suitable Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) who would be great influencers representing the brand and who can amplify the campaign messaging positively to build brand advocates.
- Consistently monitor and evaluate social listening and other earned media KPIs with media agency and recommend actions for improvements.
- Build and nurture relationships with key media contacts, relevant to our target audience segments.
- Develop Media Content Calendar to identify opportunities to proactively pitch brand, marketing initiatives, product launches, impact stories and CEO profiling to appropriate media outlets, in alignment to the organization’s strategy.
- Work with Head of Marketing & Communications to provide Communications Counsel as required by senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Update and refresh current Crisis Communications Plan to ensure it stays relevant and the organization can respond promptly and effectively of any potential threats to the brand reputation.
- Conduct Crisis Communications training to all stores’ Brand Ambassadors to protect our employees, customers, brand reputation and assets to ensure business continuity in times of crisis.
- Identify any potential risks to brand reputation across our media channels and recommend preventive actions promptly.
- Develop annual expense forecasts and budget allocations.
- Oversee project budgets and monitor costs according to Sales performance.
- Support internal business units/teams by provide communications leadership, guidance, and direction as and when required.
- At least 5 years of communications experience in consumer-related firms.
- An articulative communicator with exceptional writing skills and media pitching experiences.
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices, tools and techniques in social media.
- Ability to effectively engage with team members of all levels and across departments.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21890
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024