- Optimize the distribution network process to streamline signals to factories on customers’/ distribution center requirement with right service level.
- Support roll- out of Inventory Optimization program with optimum safety stock levels to support the 3 Division.
- To work closely with cross-functional teams to resolve potential stock out situation at customer front or distribution center.
- Coordinate / negotiate supply commit dates that adequately satisfy distribution center requirements / stocking level requirements.
- Work directly with Logistics and 3PL’s to maintain shipping schedules that effectively utilize Shipping Containers and reduce freight cost while maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Maintain product shelf life for Inventory with consideration for Regional DC and Direct Customer requirements while achieving financial Excess & Obsolescence (E&O) targets.
- Manage Intercompany orders while meeting SOX compliance.
- Develop and maintain leading and lagging performance metrics, conduct root cause analyses and develop appropriate action plans.
- Leading international team across the globe to incorporate best practices in business process and responsibilities to drive operational excellence.
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, with adherence to the company's culture.
- Build and sustain a high- performance team by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths across geographies and culture.
- Seek and drive continuous improvement opportunities to drive agility in operation and valueadded processes.
- Be the voice of his/ her team in Global meeting seating.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent.
- APICS certification a plus (CPIM or CIRM).
- Min 8 years of supply chain management experience, preferably working in a cross-functional global environment.
- Effective people skills (communicate, influence, and change agent).
- Knowledge and experience in MRP and/or ERP systems inventory control, materials requirements planning, item master, demand planning, and advanced supply chain planning modules. (e.g: SAP)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel with meticulous and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders in all levels of the organization.
- Excellent decision-making ability with the confidence to implement those decisions.
- Proven record of success in a dynamic customer focused environment.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21897
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024