- Monitor new market trends / segments and Project forecast with clear rational for new launches and best sellers
- Generate design concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns and communication materials
- Evaluate emerging technological changes for adaption of marketing activities
- Monthly sales and new launches analysis by market, brand, branches, and best sellers
- Marketing Content planning for respective marketing platforms
- 3rd party/ coordination & liaison for media creative, social and media duties
- Review and handle comments on social media platforms
- Prepare and send email blast to keep employees posted on brand and marketing campaigns
- To monitor inventory, manage new or regular orders of jewellery packaging to ensure the best use of budget, space and in-store availability.
- Liaise with vendors for new packaging designs, especially for licensed products.
- other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE "O" level
- More than 2 years of working experience in marketing activity
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21858
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843