- Supervise and manage a team of purchasing and warehouse staff.
- Responsible for the overall procurement and purchasing process of raw materials, consumables, equipment & parts and any other items required for the factory operations
- Maintain and manage the supply chain network and system working with vendors & contractors, freight forwarders & agents and Customers or subcontractors
- Source for materials and new vendors & contractors, to negotiate for competitive prices, identify potential, effective and reliable vendors, to propose strategy or programs in terms of pricing, quality or supply chain advancement vs. current material & vendors.
- Handling warehouse inventory control, maintaining proper import and export document control filling system
- Coordinating with suppliers and forwarders in shipping and customs processes and procedures related to import and export.
- Source and conduct market studies for new range of materials for engineering department
- Manage the warehouse logistics team to ensure the storage and inventory control system being followed and executed systematically.
- Coordinate shipments between suppliers and customers, coordinate all shipping arrangements and book shipment with freight Forwarder.
- Manage all logistics matters including import and export regulations, maintain an optimal level of spare parts and material inventory.
- Ensure purchasing and inventory data entry integrity with SAP ERP systems.
- Any other tasks that are assigned to you by the management from time to time.
- Degree /Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in SAP or other ERP/MRP system would be an added advantage
- Minimum two years’ experience in customer interface, delivery management, logistics operations, freight forwarding, Letter of credit & MES
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 & 14001 QEMS is preferred
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21930
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609