Accounts Payables (AP)
· Check and process local / overseas vendors’ invoices and related company invoices (Non-Trade).
· Coordinate and liaise with internal departments and vendors to resolve disputed invoices & payments.
· Take note of payments to overseas vendors or related companies that are subjected to withholding tax.
· Timely processing and preparing of payments to local / overseas vendors and related companies.
· Monthly reconciliation of AP sub-ledger to General Ledger.
· Monitor and clear long outstanding account payables. Follow-up on overdue payments.
· Reconciliation of vendors’ statement of accounts with company’s AP Ageing Report.
· Ensure proper records and documentation of the archived documents in the shared drive.
Accounts Receivables (AR)
· Checking & Exporting or daily bank statements
· LC Acceptance
· Update LC tracker
· Update of receipt
· Monthly SOA sending to customer
· Supporting the Staff Claims, Management report, External & Internal Audit, Petty Cash
• Eligible to Degree in Accountancy/Finance or ACCA.
• Minimum 3 Years of Working Experience
· Working days: Monday to Friday
· Salary up to $3800
· Able to use SAP BYD
· Located in Harbour front
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972