- Design, develop, maintain and continuous improvements of assigned MES applications and components
- Provide 24/7 Level 1 & 2 support for the proper operation of Production lines
- Gather requirements, design, develop and deploy new applications requested by different departments.
- Responsible for documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct training for assigned applications
- Work with the other teams to achieve the common goal of better system response time and system availability
- Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error or cost reductions and other improvement projects
- Help in IT-related operations where assigned
- Any other administrative duties as and when assigned
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent fields with minimum 5 years of working experience in Production System Software development would be considered.
- Experience in C++, PHP, Java development, SEMI Equipment Communication Standard (SECS), Oracle SQL and/or PLC is an added advantage
- Have a great sense of urgency and able to multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671