Report to: Head, Loans Administration (HOD)
Candidate is responsible for smooth operations of Mortgage, Block Discounting and Hire Purchase Section which includes checking/reviewing/approving loan documents/entries prepared by the staff.. Ensures that all documentation, accuracy & timeliness of system data input and processes/procedures are adhered to. Liaises with all relevant parties to ensure matters are follow-through till completion. Assist Head, Loans Administration in carrying out day-to-day operational processes and covering duties during his/her absence.
- Check Letter of Offer to ensure compliance against lending guideline.
- Vet legal documents and ensure that all mortgage, land/construction loan documents are complete, accurate and in order prior to disbursement.
- Ensure all loans are disbursed on time.
- Liaises with solicitors on legal documentation, title deeds, caveat expiry, etc.
- Check system loan disbursement entries & ensure insurance coverage is taken up on disbursement day.
- Check progressive drawdown for ‘building under construction’ cases and land & construction loans.
- Check renewal of Easy Loans & Issuance of Letter of Guarantee.
- Ensure the outstanding security documents from solicitor are followed-up, received and safekeep in a timely manner.
- Check & maintain loan system customer/loan info.
- Check daily & monthly exception reports to ensure system data accuracy.
- Check vessel loan redemption statements & discharge documents.
- Reviewing of interest rates in system for all mortgage loans.
- To check the update in system mid and on the last day of every month for latest CPF payment amount for monthly instalment (co-ordinate with Credit Control & Account)
- Monitoring and updating of Project Accounts balances.
- Checking of restructuring / conversion of loans (changes in loan products from interest servicing to instalment payment, reduction of interest rates)
- For Capital Repayment, verification of signature of Borrowers and checking of letter to Borrowers informing the expiry date of the notice and the revision of instalment.
- Handle process improvement assignment & perform system enhancement by Head, Loans Administration / Management.
- Perform supervisory function and to cover duties of section lead and juniors in his/her absence.
- Support the Head, Loans Administration in the day-to-day operational requirements and to assist in her absence.
- Other duties are assigned by HOD from time to time.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Min 4-5 years' experience in Mortgage, Hire Purchase, Equipment, Car Loan.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21951
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024