• To provide onsite or remote support to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
• To install and maintain hardware and computer peripherals and software and hardware installation for laptops.
• To install and upgrade operating systems and computer software including desktop PC windows patching.
• To work with security team on the desktop PC vulnerability, review and research on the solution to close the vulnerability by pushing the patches and update the application via SCCM.
• To install, test and prepare new software or update the latest version for the existing software, software packaging in SCCM.
• To troubleshoot networking and connection issues.
• To advise on software or hardware upgrades.
• To provide basic training in computer operation and management.
• To complete job reports and ordering supplies.
• To maintain computer peripheral devices e.g. printers and resolve associated problems.
• To provide support during annual exercises such as Business Continuity Planning and Drills.
• To travel within APAC region as and when required.
• To work after office hours as and when necessary.
• To create and/or update technical documentation and procedure manuals when required.
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
• 3-5 years of work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
• Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
• Knowledge of operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
• Basic knowledge of SCCM, desktop PC Windows patching
• Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21958
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Kwan You Jun at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 11C3793 | Kwan You Jun | Registration No: R22110825