• To design, develop, maintain and continuous improvements of assigned MES applications and components
• To provide 24/7 Level 1 & 2 support for the proper operation of Production lines
• To gather requirements, design, develop and deploy new applications requested by different departments.
• To responsible for documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
• To plan, coordinate, and conduct training for assigned applications
• To work with the other teams to achieve the common goal of better system response time and system availability
• To work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error or cost reductions and other improvement projects
• To help in IT-related operations upon instruction from superior
• Any other administrative duties as and when assigned
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent fields with minimum 5 years of working experience in Production System Software development would be considered.
• Experience in C++, PHP, Java development, SEMI Equipment Communication Standard (SECS), Oracle SQL and/or PLC is an added advantage
• Japanese speaking is an added advantage.
• Have a great sense of urgency and able to multi-task
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent team player.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21969
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Kwan You Jun at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 11C3793 | Kwan You Jun | Registration No: R22110825