- Process SAP Accounting software workflows. Including checking of workflows submitted by Business Departments against Sales and Purchases delivery documents, Contracts and posting onto accounting system.
- Process Payments and receipts by checking against evidence and company’s internal rules.
- Ensure complete closing process such as all relevant Sales, Purchases, Non-operating income and expenses are posted into our accounts every month end. More focus to ensure complete closing during quarter-end through Closing Process Checklist.
- Check and ensure proper Vendor/Customer Bank Account registration applications from Business and Corporate Departments.
- Preparation of basic J-SOX documentation.
- Perform independent monitoring of other Process Control Person-In-Charge’s workflows completed on monthly basis to ensure high standard and accuracy of processes.
- Periodically monitor Asia Pacific Business Units’ business processes for both Asia Pacific region and Singapore
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects for improvement of internal controls
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Accounting or Operational Accounting experience such as in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, Sales and Purchase realisation, checking Sales and Purchases delivery documents and processing of Payments.
- SAP Experience
- Excel skills & Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work with team members and good communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21976.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898