- Report to the Finance Manager and supervise the day-to-day financial operations
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/ yearly management, group consolidation & financial reporting with accuracy and integrity.
- Assist in planning, budgeting and forecasting activities with business partners
- Responsible for month-end closing activities such as review/prepare journal vouchers, reconciliation, analysis of revenue, expenses, absorption, variances, cash flows and balance sheets audit schedules movements
- Assist in the inventory costing, variances tracking and reporting
- Provide guidance, advice and support to the Finance team (including overseas subsidiaries) and operation team at the operational level
- Management of cash flow and credit assessment & control
- Review/Prepare monthly GST filing
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Statutory Financial Statements
- Assist in projects and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience with strong hands-on exposure in a MNC.
- Good working knowledge in Singapore GST and accounting standards.
- Familiarity working with SAP/Oracle preferred and good knowledge in Finance processes/ procedures in manufacturing setups.
- Preferably with advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office skills,
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21986
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609