- Support for the Operational readiness of the new plant (including walkdowns & punch listing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities, preparing SOPs & routine schedules etc.).
- Once the plant is in operations, carryout routine maintenance activities.
- Provide maintenance and engineering support for process control systems to ensure safe and reliable operation of the plant.
- Provide technical and engineering support for projects and modifications related to control system to achieve business and operational objectives.
- Responsible for the maintenance and engineering of all process control systems which may be installed in the plant or externally at customers' site.
- Perform fine-tuning, troubleshooting, modification and programming of the Control System as needed to improve system performance and optimize process operation needs.
- Response to 24-hour emergency call-out and provide night-shift support during plant startup, shutdown and as requested by Operation Team.
- Work closely with the Instrument Team to troubleshoot and resolve instrumentation problems.
- Work with the Project Team to develop requirements and/or specifications of control system for projects and modifications; supervise & implement the project works according to the schedule and requirements.
- Plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance works for plant turnaround.
- Perform strategy planning for control system expansion, upgrading and renewal.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, major in control and instrumentation is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working and maintaining process control systems, especially Honeywell DCS, Siemens PCS7 and Triconex PLC.
- 3-5 years working experience in the refinery or petrochemical industry environment.
- Experience and knowledge in field instrumentation and control valve are added advantage.
- Experience in control system expansion, upgrading and renewal projects.
- Self-confident and able to work independently with minimum supervision but also a good team player.
- Able to multitask, perform well under high pressure and quick-changing environments.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Project, Outlook and SAP systems.
- Knowledge and experience with computer system networking and server/client environments
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239