· Handles business development and marketing of company products and services pertaining to the naval defence area.
· Must be able to network and communicate well with end customers, such as Authorities, Procurement Agencies, Shipyards, Government Ministries and Senior Military Officers.
· Present and review strategic approaches, forecasting and capturing monthly bookings & sales planning, and management of key customer accounts.
· Besides working with customers, there will be regular exchanges between HQ for technical assistance, leads review, project updates, system analysis, etc.
· Quarterly reviews on performance are necessary and part of employment requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electronics engineering or equivalent
· Possess good analytical and critical thinking skills in systems synthesis of naval navigation and C2 systems.
· Assigned to market territories and follow up on opportunities, and sales leads
· Formulate market forecasts and sales strategies
· Drafting of technical and priced proposals
· Ability to organise, present or attend meetings, conferences, webinars and trade shows
· Regional travel is required at short notice
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693